Wednesday, April 13, 2011

LunaFest

Hi all,

The LunaFest was an amazing success. Here is a letter written by one of our members to Helaine who helped organize the event. It says it all.


“Dear Helaine (and crew)
I thought Lunafest was terrific! You and your committee did a great job - it seemed well organized - and amazingly enough there were lots of people there! I thought it was great to have the folks from Namaste House - they made it real - not just donating to a thing - but to people. I think that man that donated his 50/50 winnings back was terrific...what a nice gesture. I think we also showcased Soroptimist - I wouldn't be surprised if we get a few new members out of it. I've been working on my friend Mary Anne for a while now, and she was very impressed with the whole event, with us, and with Namaste House.
Thanks for letting me be a part of the event…..
Bobbi”

No comments: